Medical Assistant Positions
MEDIQ Urgent Care is recruiting for both full-time and part-time Medical Assistants to join our team. Our employees will enjoy working in a brand new facility, with state-of-the-art equipment, and an easy to use EMR. We are looking for candidates that truly care about their patients, work well independently and as part of a team, and are a looking to grow with our clinic.
- Take patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Assist providers in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- Perform phlebotomy, distributive laboratory paperwork, and dispense medication as directed
- Maintain clean, professional working/treatment area
- Handle telephone calls with clients, patients, prospective patients, physicians, pharmacies, as well as other staff
- Maintain patient records for clinical use, medical records use, billing use, physicians’ review, etc.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and common medical guidelines used in an urgent care setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively and courteously deal with telephone calls, patients and families, clients, co-workers, clinical staff and physicians
- Knowledge of computer function and basic office equipment
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
Please e-mail CVs and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIQ Urgent Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.