Urgent Care Clinic in Winston-Salem
Are you a bit under the weather? Need a physical or treatment for an injury? There’s no need to go to a costly ER or wait for the next available doctor’s appointment. For fast, friendly treatment of non-life-threatening conditions, stop by MEDIQ Urgent Care in Winston-Salem today.
We offer a full range of healthcare services including vaccinations, lab tests, physicals, illness treatments, injury treatments, and more. Our facility is open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, and no appointments are necessary for service. We accept most major insurance plans, and we offer up-front, straightforward pricing for self-pay clients. Our clinic is staffed by caring, experienced medical professionals who are dedicated to your well-being, and we aim to make healthcare convenient, simple, and affordable for residents of the Winston-Salem area.
To learn more about our urgent care clinic and its healthcare services, call us today at 336-842-1142 or contact us online.
- Illness treatments – Our urgent care clinic can treat a wide range of ailments, including colds, coughs, flu, allergies, skin conditions, strep throat, bronchitis, bladder infections, sexually transmitted diseases, and more.
- Injury treatments – We can handle everything from cuts, scrapes, and bruises to broken bones, dislocations, eye injuries, and insect bites.
- Physicals – Need a physical for a new job, school, workers’ compensation, or returning to work? We can perform the physical and provide the needed documentation.
- X-rays & diagnostics – Our experts can perform X-rays, electrocardiograms, hearing tests, vision tests, lung function tests, and more.
- Flu shots & vaccinations – Need to get caught up on vaccinations for work, school or travel? Visit our Winston-Salem urgent care facility!
- Lab tests – We offer both in-house and third-party lab tests, including drug and alcohol screening, pregnancy testing, blood counts, metabolic panels, and more.
- Occupational health – From pre-employment exams and drug screening to wellness programs and work-related injury treatments, we can help.
Quick Facts About Urgent Care
Emergency rooms are a great resource for those suffering from acute, life-threating injuries or illnesses, but they are an extremely expensive option for less severe conditions, such as treating a fever, a cut, or a sprain. In some cases, however, waiting for a doctor’s appointment or even finding a doctor who is accepting new patients can be a challenge, but that is where our urgent care clinic at MEDIQ Urgent Care fits in. It offers convenient, affordable access to medical services administered by experienced medical staff, and it offers a wide range of insurance and self-pay options. Here are a few facts about urgent care facilities:
- According to research, more than 84% of the cases presented to emergency rooms are not life-threatening emergencies and could have been treated far more cost-effectively at an urgent care clinic or traditional doctor’s office.
- A trip to our Winston-Salem urgent care facility will be 80% less costly, on average, than visiting an emergency room for similar services.
- 84% of patients at urgent care centers are seen, treated, and released in less than an hour.
So, when you need treatment for a non-emergency condition, skip the ER and save time and money with our team at MEDIQ Urgent Care. Contact us today.
Winston-Salem Urgent Care
Visit MEDIQ Urgent Care in Winston-Salem for top-quality healthcare services that won’t break your budget. Click here to see our worry-free pricing chart.
Contact us at 336-842-1142 or stop by to speak with a healthcare professional today.